EiE Professional Development Scholarships for Teachers
New online professional development scholarship opportunity!
EiE is looking for a small group of committed teachers to pilot our new online professional development (PD) program. Scholarship recipients will attend three online PD sessions during the summer of 2017 and receive curricular materials (teacher guide, materials kit, and class set of storybooks) to implement EiE in their classroom during the 2017-2018 school year.
Attendance during ONE of the following information sessions is mandatory in order to apply:
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 6:00 pm EDT (3:00 pm PDT)
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:00 am EDT (8:00 am PDT)
During this information session, participants will learn details about the scholarship, including: eligibility, application process, timeline of the PD sessions, curricular materials award, and obligations of recipients.
READ ABOUT PAST SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS:
- Congratulations to the 82 teachers from 21 states who were awarded scholarships in June 2016!
- Oracle-EiE Scholarships for Florida Teachers
- Raytheon-EiE District Scholarships
- Oracle-EiE Scholarships for Massachusetts Teachers
- EMC-EiE Scholarships for Worcester, MA Teachers
- MathWorks-EiE Scholarships for Boston-area Teachers
For information about workshops for your school or district, contact email@example.com or 617-589-4260
“The EiE workshop was by far the *BEST* professional development I have ever experienced as a teacher. The [Professional Development] Team were all energetic, well prepared, fun to learn with, and passionate about the subject matter. The days literally flew by. I enjoyed experiencing the units both as a teacher and as a student, and it gave me a great perspective as I prepared to begin using them with my students. The class size was perfect, the facilities were perfect, there was plenty of time for the hands-on activities. Can't say enough about the experience. Seriously awesome.”
Kevin Jarrett, Raytheon-EiE Teacher Scholarship winter 2012 recipient